Saturday, May 30, 2009

De Bar


De Bar

A bar at damandesar, which is a brand new open lesbian karaoke pub, this is the third times that I been there, this place the interior design is quite nice, I personal quite like it, is more on the lighting thing. All the staff in De Bar is quite nice treat customers, and also got 1 thing that I need to mention, the chicken fried rice at there can be recommended, is nice.

Friends

This time I know 2 new friends from Joe gor, Jing and Rat, very friendly and nice person, for a friends they are very true friend, always take care of friends that make sure all of their friends is ok.

Joe gor

At last is my Joe gor, Joe gor is a friend that I knew on last christmas eve at 65 pub, me and her always can talk about the personal thing of each others, she very sayang me this ar di, when I down and sad that times, she always be with me, every moment, except for working hours, wahahaha, I'm glad that have you in my life be my gor gor, and 1 last last thing is thank you very much Joe gor......

No comments:

Post a Comment